Diary and Events
- This event has passed.
Late Night Shopping
30 November @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come along for:
- – the switching on of the High Street Christmas lights by our Local Hero
- – Christmas carols and songs
- – Mayfield Primary School
- – Skippers Hill Manor
- – community singing accompanied by Mayfield Band
- – hospitality and Christmas exhibits from the shops
- – visit of Father Christmas (contact Lucy at Pink Cabbage for bookings)
The High Street will be closed from 5pm to 8pm between the Middle House and the start of East Street.
Singing will start at about 6pm and the grand switching on will take place about 6:40
Come along in plenty of time since timings are approximate and you don’t want to miss out.