Due to current covid restrictions there is very limited space available in the hall for the public to attend.
If you wish to attend a meeting or ask a question relevant to an agenda item, you must email your request to attend and/ or question to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of one day in advance of the meeting. The chairman may then provide an oral response at the meeting or direct that a written response be given. Permission to attend the meeting will be on a first come first serve basis.
Any meeting attendee who may have suspected Coronavirus symptoms should not attend meetings and seek a Covid-19 test. If you have been contacted by NHS Track and Trace or should be isolating due to travelling abroad you should not attend the meeting.
Please note the following instructions:
- There will be a one-way system in place. You will enter by the lobby and exit by the fire door at the back of the hall.
- You must wear a face mask on entering the hall unless exempt
- You must sanitise your hands on entry and exit of the building
- Doors and windows will need to be left open during the meeting to allow air to circulate
- All attendees will be able to scan the hall QR code on entry if they have downloaded the app
- Attendees to confirm contact information to be retained for 21 days (please bring your own pen)
- Do not move tables or chairs that have been set up to enable social distancing