Mayfield and Five Ashes produce a wide range of local food and drink, including bread, beef, sausages, lamb, cheese, eggs, organic vegetables, fruit juice, wine and gin. Craft beers and cider come from close by. Home made cakes and desserts are available from our cafes and restaurants.
Please ask our shops and restaurants about their ranges of locally produced and home made food.
- Alsop & Walker for award-winning cheese, using traditional methods with an additional twist
- Badgers Mead Farm for free range KellyBronze turkeys and eggs
- Cranesden Farm for rare breed free range pork including sausages and gammon, dexter beef, lamb, hogget, mutton - suppliers to CL Leppard, Middle House and Pink Cabbage
- Clayton Farm for a range of meats, eggs and vegetables all produced to the exacting standards of the soil association. Products sold at their farm shop, Hen on the Gate
- Heron's Folly Gardens, organic vegetables and fruit juice supplied to the Shopping Basket and Middle House Deli
- Mayfield Gin, 'Single farm gin DRAGGED BY ITS nostrils to St. Dunstan's Copper Pot'