For Trick or Treaters
- Young children should always be accompanied by an adult. Older children should make sure an adult knows the area they plan to visit and what time they’ll be back
- Stay in well-lit areas where there are plenty of houses
- Keep to pavements and cross roads carefully
- Consider calling only at houses where you know the occupants, rather than strangers.
- Explain how vulnerable people can be frightened by an unexpected group calling at their door on a dark evening.
- Respect the privacy and wishes of people who do not want to take part in trick or treat – observe the ‘No Trick or Treaters please’ posters people may display in doors or windows.
If you would like to join in the celebrations you can download this poster to welcome trick or treaters.
If you would prefer not to have trick or treaters call at your property you can download this poster to say no to trick or treaters.
There are some posters available in the Parish Council office if required.